The following are terms and conditions for posting a comment to and blog entry or article on the site. TCCL reserves the right to refuse to post any messages in violation of these guidelines.
- Messages should focus on the topic currently being discussed. If you have questions or comments not related to a blog entry, please contact AskUs.
- Messages are for public viewing and should not be addressed to an individual.
- Profane, vulgar, threatening or offensive language is not tolerated.
- Advertising and solicitation is prohibited.
- Messages that promote, foster, or perpetuate discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, age, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or mental disability, or sexual orientation are not tolerated.
- Personal information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.) cannot be solicited and will not be posted.
- Support for, or opposition to, political campaigns or ballot measures is prohibited.
- Messages should be respectful and friendly, without personal attacks.
- Posting copyrighted material should be brief quotes only unless permission has been obtained from the author.
- Failure to follow these terms and conditions will result in the loss of blog posting privileges.
The discussion content should not be viewed as an endorsement of the views of Tulsa City County Library. TCCL reserves the right to edit or refuse to post any material, in whole or in part, that does not meet these guidelines. TCCL reserves the right to make changes to the guidelines at any time.