In an effort to go green, the library will no longer mail notifications, effective May, 14, 2013. Please add an email address and/or telephone number to your account so that we can provide you notifications regarding your holds and other library information.
- The automated telephone notification system will alert you when items are ready to be picked up or are overdue.
- The email notification system will alert you when items are ready to be picked up or are overdue, and if you have outstanding fines or billed items. If you request your notification to be sent by email, you must ensure that your provider allows email from email@example.com.
To add or update this information:
- Visit http://opac.tulsalibrary.org/patroninfo.
- Sign in with your library card # and password.
- Click the “Modify Info” button.
- Choose your notice preference.
- Make sure your email address and phone number are up-to-date.
You also may sign up for an account with Library Elf to be notified of what’s due soon, overdue or ready for pickup via email, text message or RSS alerts. This service also lets you track multiple accounts.