holy family

Holy Family Parish Cemetery: A Most Beautiful City Of The Dead

early map of tulsa

Holy Family parishioners were buried in the city cemetery initially. But in the spring of 1910, Holy Family Parish acquired a 10-acre tract to bury their dead. The tract was a little more than a mile beyond the city limits at that time. An undated map (pictured left and available in the maps digital collection) shows that the Catholic cemetery was located southeast of Woodward Park.