To qualify for a free library card, someone in your household must live, work, go to school or pay property taxes in Tulsa County, or live, work or go to school within the city limits of Bixby, Broken Arrow, Collinsville, Glenpool, Jenks, Owasso, Sand Springs, Skiatook, Sperry or Tulsa. If you do not meet the requirements for a card, you may purchase one for $50 per household per year.
- Customers wishing to receive a library card should fill out an application available at any Tulsa City-County Library location.
- Adults are required to provide photo identification and verify current residential address.
- Minors (17 and younger) may receive a card signed for by the parent or legal guardian or apply for a Unaccompanied Minor card to be mailed to the parent/legal guardians home address.
Additionally you may apply for a card online.
- We will mail your new card to your home address.
- After you receive your new card, please bring it with you to any Tulsa City-County Library location to activate it. Please also bring a photo ID. If your photo ID does not show your current address, please bring a recently postmarked mail with your name and current address on it for proof of residency.